moderated Re: outlook 2019 with jaws 2019 and activating mail rules

Thomas N. Chan <thomas.nchan@...>

Sad to say, with my version of jaws 2021 and running the latest version of Outlook, jaws does the same thing as what you mentioned

Only NVDA will tell, activate or disable rules in that dialog area.
Even the Narrator has better  respond in that area.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 8 Oct 2021 at 15:40, William Windels via groups.io <william.windels=vdab.be@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

When I am in the list of my mail rules, I can’t see with jaws if a rule is active without opening the mail rule.

In the mail rule, in the last screen, there I can turn on/off the checkbox to enable/disable the rule.

I supose, I can turn on/off the mailrule from the rulelist but Jaws isn’t giving any feedback.

Is this normal/known bug or doe I need a specific setting?

Kind regards,

--

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op vrijdag-namiddag)