moderated Jaws2021 firefox bookmark for laptop

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All

I have laptop computer Windows10  and jaws2021  ,firefox version 91.03  !! When I opened firefox  when the homepage  open  then I press alt + b for bookmark  then I press any lfirst letter of any website I want to read  for example  when I press first letter f for facebook  it won’t do anything  I think the letter b for bookmark  isn’t activate  for bookmark menu  so I can press the first letter for it say facebook  to presenter

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Addison