From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: October 7, 2021 9:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Has Windows finally developed a screen curtain like Apple has for Voice over

Well when I need a coworker to come in and collaborate, I can either lift the lid of the laptop in the docking station, or power on the monitor.
I think that is rare that a monitor of a Blind person needs to be on.
I think you want to be contrary here, and perhaps you are in a rare situation.
I think that in a call center too, the supervisors would not like anyone's monitor being off, as they walk around to check on what the workers are doing.
Glenn