From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@live.ca>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2021 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Has Windows finally developed a screen curtain like Apple has for Voice over

Because if you work in an environment with sighted people who may want to look at your monitor turning it off and on many times a day is inconvenient whereas for Jaws users the screen shade key sequence is easy, quick and effective. And there is the fact that continuously turning electronic devices on and off can sometimes do more harm than it does good.