From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: October 7, 2021 11:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigating to attachments in Outlook

Hi, Zel. Apparently, what they are doing is looking at the message in Message Preview, without actually opening the message. JAWS key plus A won't work in this case. I actually go into Outlook Options, under the General Category, and turn off Live Preview. This makes it necessary to press ENTER to see a message, and once a message is open, you can use either JAWS key plus A to get to attachments, or you can use SHIFT plus TAB to get to the attachments list.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...