From: "Richard Turner" <richardturner42@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2021 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: Has Windows finally developed a screen curtain like Apple has for Voice over

I would never leave a laptop lid closed. At my last place of employment (last as in now retired,) a guy did that because he had a large external monitor and a very small office so used it as extra desk space ... that is until it over heated and wouldn't turn on and was making lots of noise because the fan was working massive overtime.

Just use the screen curtain it is easy and effective.

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." - Jane Wagner