moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: i found a similar tape to mp3 converter

Marty Hutchings

I just found this on Amazon for $26.  It said that it comes with a CD with Audacity, which is very accessible for an audio editing program.  I think that it would do the job for you very nicely.

On 10/6/2021 6:25 PM, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

Hello List,

I found a product similar to the one I posted about the other day.

Dansrueus Neoteric Cassette to MP3 Converter

I don’t know if is worth purchasing, because I don’t know if it’s accessible.

I forget what website I found it on.

I just put the name I had into Google and this was the closest match.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

--
Thanks,