moderated Re: JAWS and Facebook

crayton Benner

Is this the regular facebook.com web site? If you’re having problems with that, use m.facebook.com you’ll have a lot more lucck with that.

On Oct 6, 2021, at 17:06, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

This may be a little off topic, but is there a way to get Facebook to stop messing with me when I am trying to write a response to a message? When I type a name in the field, a dialog box pops up asking which name I am wanting to use. This is very anoying and I have a hard time getting it to let me finish my message.  I don't really understand the purpose of this when I obviously know to whom I am responding.