Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2021 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: Jeff Lukacsena: cassette to mp3 for cds

I have a very small cassette player that was made for just that purpose.  I think it even came with software.  It was about $25, I think, and I never used it.  Still in the box.

Howard

On 10/5/2021 2:46 PM, JM Casey wrote:

Hey again.

You found it? Interesting. I found stuff that seems to be cassette to mp3 converters, but nothing with that name specifically. In fact when I try to search just now using the phrase you mentioned “danse reuse cassette to mp3” I get precisely nothing. Can you point me to the product page or whatever you found? Curious now.

So is this a piece of software or a piece of hardware?

Maybe you could test out your uncle’s.

However if you already have a tape deck – audaccity is free and goldwave only costs about $40 if I remember right.