moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: cassette to mp3 for cds

Marty Hutchings

Just how many cassettes are we talking about?  Unless these are really rare, I would not bother with converting them.  You will not be happy with the sound quality.  I would look into buying the used CD versions of the tapes  Amazon has used CDs.  Some tracks can be downloaded from the internet.  There are several websites that convert YouTube to MP3 audio or you could download Pontes Media Downloader and convert YouTube Video to MP3 or any other format you want.  This is a lot quicker than recording each cassette in real time which could take several hours and Like I said, you will not be happy with the quality.

Marty Hutchings

On 10/5/2021 1:47 PM, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

Helllo List,

My uncle said he has something called Danse Reuse cassette to mp3 player.

I do not know if that product would be accessible for me.

If someone can let me I know I would appreciate.

Or is there a similar product available to allow me to convert a bunch of cassettes to mp3 to burn onto compact disc.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

--
Thanks,