moderated Re: On-screen Keyboard Loads at Start-up Despite Being turned Off in Settings

Ben Moxey

Hi Ed

To clarify, did you try adjusting the on-screen keyboard setting using Ease of Access on the sign in screen, rather than from within Windows?

If so, and it’s still coming up, there is another setting that may help.

In Windows, go to Settings/Devices/Typing. Tab to “Show the touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and there’s no keyboard attached” and turn this off.

If these don’t work, I’m fresh out of ideas…

Good luck!

Ben