moderated Re: On-screen Keyboard Loads at Start-up Despite Being turned Off in Settings

Bill White

Hi, Ed. To make sure the on-screen keyboard is turned off completely, try the following,

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Press the letter E until Ease of Access is spoken, and press ENTER.

3. Press SHIFT plus TAB once until you hear, Change sign-in settings Link, and press ENTER.

4. Make sure the following two items are not checked,

Type without the keyboard (On-Screen Keyboard) at sign-in

Type without the keyboard (On-Screen Keyboard) after sign-in

5. TAB to Apply, and press ENTER.

6. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

7. This may fix your issue of the on-screen keyboard coming up before or after sign-in.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...