moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: cassette to mp3 for cds

Matthew Bullis

You'll probably have beter luck Gooling for usb cassette player. Also if you already have the correct cables for the computer and components, then buying a specific usb device won't be an advantage if you already have a cassette deck that you are able to connect to the computer. I bought a usb turntable years ago and thought I would use this feature, but usb carries too much line noise for me, so I simply kept using my mixer and my cables.
Matthew

On Oct 5, 2021, at 12:46 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glenn@...> wrote:

Why not just use goldwave with a cable and make MP3s.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2021 1:47 PM
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: cassette to mp3 for cds

Helllo List,

My uncle said he has something called Danse Reuse cassette to mp3 player.

I do not know if that product would be accessible for me.

If someone can let me I know I would appreciate.

Or is there a similar product available to allow me to convert a bunch of cassettes to mp3 to burn onto compact disc.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena