moderated Re: On-screen Keyboard Loads at Start-up Despite Being turned Off in Settings

Ed Culpepper

As Bill reiterated, I have on-screen keyboard turned off already. I double-checked in settings and in “ease of Access;” both show on-screen keyboard as “Off.” Still, if I turn off my computer and turn it back on, on-screen keyboard loads prior to the Windows sign-in. I want to stop on-screen keyboard from loading. I am at a loss for how to keep on-screen keyboard from loading. Anyone know how to prevent it from loading?

Many thanks - Ed

J Edward Culpepper, PhD

Huntsville, Alabama