From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Culpepper
Sent: Wednesday, 6 October 2021 6:03 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: On-screen Keyboard Loads at Start-up Despite Being turned Off in Settings

Fellow Jawboners –

I have on-screen keyboard turned off in settings. Nevertheless, when I start up my computer it loads prior to the Windows log-in screen. I have to kill the on-screen keyboard with Alt-F4.

How can I keep the on-screen keyboard from loading?

I am using Windows 10 and Jaws 2021 latest editions.

Many thanks for any help eliminating this persistent annoyance.

Ed Culpepper

J Edward Culpepper, PhD

Huntsville, Alabama