From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 3:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jeff Lukacsena: cassette to mp3 for cds

Hey.

I can’t find that specific product that you m entioned online. Are you sure that’s what it’s called?

In any case, there are apparently standalone cassette to MP3 converters. I have never seen sucha  thing, but why don’t you ask your uncle more about it? Perhaps you can try it for yourself.

I would personally just get a tapedeck and plug into PC, using something like goldwave or audacity to digitse, but that’s just me.

I’ll probably be doing this soon as someone just dropped off a tape deck for me the other day. Looks like something from the 80s. May have a mechanical issue though. Now where the hell do I take a cassette deck to get repaired? Haha

P.S.: Why do you always put  your name in the subject line of your messages?