moderated Re: receiving emails / reading first line

Bill White

Hi, Kevin. That's because it's not in Outlook Settings.

1. Go to Windows Settings (Windows key plus I).

2. Press ENTER on System.

3. TAB once, find the category called Notifications and Actions, and press ENTER.

4. Turn off notifications for Outlook. That will stop the notification from JAWS.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...