From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Monday, October 4, 2021 5:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: receiving emails / reading first line

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Outlook 2016 and Jaws 2021. I know there is a setting in Jaws to turn off the alert when an email arrives in the inbox. I couldn’t find that setting. Where would it be located as I want to turn it off. Also when I go into an email, Jaws automatically reads the first line and then repeats it again. Is there a way to stop that from occurring? Thanks, Kevin