moderated Re: sometimes jaws not working with chrome

Marten Post Uiterweer

Lee Anne,

I don't know what is advised earlier, but when you could not do
anything: try to press the tabkey. Sometimes the focus is not in the
webpage and with tab you will land in the page. Or f6 several times is
also a option.
This will work for me sometimes.
I sometimes press f6, then the num-plus to see if the virtual pc cursor
is active and if not: I press f6 again.

Kind regards, Marten

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 11:56:12 -0400 "Lee Anne Atkinson" <lee.atkinson@att.net> wrote:

Hi,

It just happened again. I used JAWS-T and heard the "title is…. I tried to navigate using H for headings and just heard "h" I tried ALT-tab to switch programs. Again I could not navigate by headings, which I am confident are present. I refreshed the page with no change. After I unloaded and re-loaded JAWS it behaved normally. I am using the most recent Chrome browser and JAWS 21 on a Win10 laptop.

Lee Anne