moderated Re: Webex

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

It is in a way, but very much geared towards large Enterprise.

Ron, for things like that may I suggest a quick Google search for exactly what you asked, in this case I did a search for "What is Webex" and here is the first Google result easily found by using the heading level 2 quick nav key:

Webex by Cisco is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars. Web conferencing, cloud calling...

Of course this is a link so you can click on it to read more, but this basically summarizes what it is and does. And please don't get me wrong, I am not saying you shouldn't ask, but for simple queries like this asking Google gives you an instant answer and often a better one and if it is something you end up wanting to know more about then all you have to do is click and read.

And just as another tip, if you have a Google Home speaker or a smartphone with the Google Assistant you could even ask verbally. Often the answer then is pulled from Wikipedia and if you don't have such a device, instead of doing a Google search for "What is Webex" search for "What is Webex on Wikipedia". In this case here is the answer you would have received as the so-called "Featured snippet from the web which often is the first result above the main results:

Featured snippet from the web

Webex by Cisco is an American company that develops and sells web conferencing and videoconferencing applications. It was founded as WebEx in 1995 and taken over by Cisco Systems in 2007. Its headquarters are in Milpitas, California.

All Webex products are part of the Cisco Systems collaboration portfolio.

Products: Webex App, Webex Suite, Webex M...

Predecessor: Cisco Webex

It is so super easy to find information about factual things like a particular product, company or in particular about geographical facts like the size or population of a certain country, a certain historical event and so on.