From: "Karen Hughes" <khughes8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Jim Noseworthy" <jim.noseworthy@rogers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 17:49
Subject: Re: Karen -- Your Alternative Solution

Dave Johnston, I did not do research on comparison on programs because I
didn't know it was expected of me. nor do I think it is my job. if anyone
wants to know the difference between programs they have computers and they
can check it out themselves. there have been several emails by different
folks complaining about problems with the jaws upgrades. I think it is sad
that blind people have spent their money on these upgrades for jaws and
disappointed with bad upgrades. in my mind if you purchase an upgrade it
should work and be an improved version. it should not be with problems and
be of lesser quality. it has just left me to scratch my head and wonder who
is stirring the ship. it is a free country and we are left to check out the
competition as to what else is out there good luck with your research, Karen