From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: 01 October 2021 12:36
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: CRM software

I have not tried this, but what about something like sales force? Its not
going to be free, but its on the web, so its worth a try.

On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 05:50:03 -0400,
Rick Mladek wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Goldmine was partially accessable in the late 1990s and only about
30%-40% was able to be used. JFW was in the early years with windows
and GUI at that time, I thought it may have improved but yesterday, a
distributor with Goldmine, in Toledo, told me they stopped working
with us and told me quite rudely to find another product. I responded
asking him to be clear, his rudeness was heightened and his response
was "I told you to find another product, didn't I?" Maybe I should
have asked for him to define his category of "us" as well lol.

I'm still looking...

Rick