moderated Re: Outlook saga continues

Thomas N. Chan <thomas.nchan@...>

It does close Outlook, just that it depends what outlook is doing. It might be checking emails or sending emails or whatever. you would need to eliminate the issue outlook not closing by looking by the addons and also the send and receive progress.
alt - j, s and then p.
if you stop all the tasks it's doing, then you hit alt - f4, outlook will close what it should.
if it doesn't, some addons is trying to do something or outlook is trying to close the pst or your mail files.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 at 16:04, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

Hi,

Alt F4 doesn’t close Outlook to my knowledge, it continues to run in the system tray.

I think you’d have to select Exit from the File ribbon.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close