From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: September 30, 2021 3:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook saga continues

Specifically, what version of Outlook are you running? For example, I am running Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.14430.20234, which was just updated today, and I am not experiencing the problems you are. At some point earlier in the year, Outlook was not shutting down completely, but Microsoft provided an update rather quickly to fix the problem. Of course, I recognize that subscription versions are going to get updates more often than one would get for a retail version.

Appreciatively,

Curtis Chong