moderated Re: Accessible antivirus software

Sabrina Markel

I have a laptop with Windows 10.

I was going to install AVG’s free anti virus program but after reading all the messages on this thread, I’m going to stick with Windows defender.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of crayton Benner
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 2:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible antivirus software

Hi.

windows defender is what I use. It’s about as good as anything else that you will find.

On Sep 30, 2021, at 14:18, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Kaspersky was a terrible experience when my office had it for all the screen reader users.

If you are on Windows 10, just use the built-in Windows Defender.  It is as good as any other, it is accessible, and free.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com