From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 1:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accessible antivirus software

Greetings:

I believe the current name of the Windows antivirus software that is free is Microsoft Defender. The fact that, unlike other antivirus programs, it works well for screen reader users is a testament to how much progress we have made with a company which used to be fashionable to hate.😀

Warmly,

Curtis Chong