From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Emre Rencber
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 11:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible antivirus software

Hello there. I recommend Kaspersky Total Security. I don't even see
Windows Defender as an antivirus.
İt is partially accessible.

Does anyone have any views on which antivirus software does well in terms
of accessibility? Ideally I'd be looking for a free solution, but I don't
mind paying if something is really good.

In terms of which solutions are good at actually keeping out viruses,
Kaspersky seems to have good reviews -- but I'm not sure how accessible it
is.

Jim
--
Jim Benstead
Assistive technology trainer and consultant