moderated Re: Accessible antivirus software

Life in Six Dots

Windows Defender. It is absolutely brilliant with JAWS and beats most, if not all paid for security software these days, for personal use.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Benstead
Sent: Thursday, 30 September 2021 19:10
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accessible antivirus software

Does anyone have any views on which antivirus software does well in terms of accessibility? Ideally I'd be looking for a free solution, but I don't mind paying if something is really good.

In terms of which solutions are good at actually keeping out viruses, Kaspersky seems to have good reviews -- but I'm not sure how accessible it is.

Jim

--

Jim Benstead

Assistive technology trainer and consultant