moderated Re: Accessible antivirus software

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Kaspersky was a terrible experience when my office had it for all the screen reader users.

If you are on Windows 10, just use the built-in Windows Defender.  It is as good as any other, it is accessible, and free.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com