From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Benstead
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 11:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accessible antivirus software

Does anyone have any views on which antivirus software does well in terms of accessibility? Ideally I'd be looking for a free solution, but I don't mind paying if something is really good.

In terms of which solutions are good at actually keeping out viruses, Kaspersky seems to have good reviews -- but I'm not sure how accessible it is.

Jim

--

Jim Benstead

Assistive technology trainer and consultant