moderated Re: CRM software

crayton Benner

back when I used wordpress, that’s what I had and it worked perfectly fine with jaws.

On Sep 30, 2021, at 11:33, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

Hi Rick,

If you have a Wordpress Website, I highly recommend Jetpack CRM. It is currently free for a year I believe, and is very accessible with JAWS.

If not, I don’t know, but I integrated it with my web store.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close