From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Webex

Greetings everyone,

I will be playing with this tonight, but was wondering if anyone has been successful at using Webex with JAWS. Some of the parts seem accessible, from what I have begun noticing, while others (like scheduling meetings) not so much.

I’m looking for JAWS commands. What I wasn’t sure about was whether this was more of a computer or a phone app. I would imagine it can be used on both devices.

I literally just downloaded it a few minutes ago, as I will need to use it for some things in a few days and want to become familiar with it.

If you have any suggestions or thoughts on the app, I’d be interested in communicating.

Thank you.

Jim

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114