moderated Re: JAWS 2022 provides a way to avoid AutoMigration feature

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Steve, I think you are catching up with this thread,

The latest news is there will be a checkbox up front before installation happens to not migrate your settings, so no need to go back to factory defaults because it will install that way.

From FS Cast 205.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com