moderated Re: JAWS 2022 provides a way to avoid AutoMigration feature

Steve Nutt

Yep, it’s a bit unhappy at the moment the beta.

I even found an Email where it wouldn’t read the subject line at all in the message list of Outlook 365. Going back to JAWS 2021, it worked.

So don’t try the beta, unless you want to have fun, or know what you’re doing, or at least if you do, keep the 2021 JAWS shortcut handy on the desktop with a keyboard hotkey so you can easily swap.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close