moderated Re: Can some one give me a answer as to why....W11?

crayton Benner

I honestly think just like with what windows 10 did, we’ll have to except windows 11.

On Sep 30, 2021, at 10:00, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dave, if the computer is eligible for Windows 11, the user does not have to necessarily accept the upgrade?
so does that mean the upgrade is an optional upgrade, and at some point, do you think it will be forced to upgrade?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Dave Durber [mailto:d.durber@gmail.com]
Subject: Can some one give me a answer as to why....W11?
Date: Thursday, September 30, 2021, 7:57 AM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Morey:

You do not need to upgrade to Windows 11 yet, even if your computer
complies with the basic requirements needed for Windows 11. Windows 10
will be supported until 2025, and maybe for longer than that, therefore,
if you do not wish to upgrade to Windows 11, you can wait for a while,
until Microsoft has eliminated some of the initial bugs and wholes in
Windows 10. Personally, I do not intend upgrading to Windows 11, for a
year at least, even though I have a system which does meet Windows 11
basic requirements.

HTH

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Morey Worthington"