moderated Re: JAWS 2022 provides a way to avoid AutoMigration feature

crayton Benner

Now this is a very nice feature. I love that.

On Sep 29, 2021, at 16:40, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

I just heard on the latest FS podcast that, due to feedback, there will be a checkbox in JAWS 2022 that will allow those who wish to do so, to avoid the AutoMigration feature. By default, this check box will be checked, so it won't be inconvenient for those who want to AutoMigrate, but for those of who don't want to AutoMigrate, we will now be able to uncheck this check box, and avoid having settings migrated from JAWS 2021 to JAWS 2022. I am happy that they made this change from their initial plans.

Bill White