moderated Re: WINDOWS 11

Glen Bracegirdle

Hi Marvin

 Based on the fact that the tool you are using is not from Microsoft there is no guarantee that will run windows 11

 Also your CPU is not listed on the official Microsoft website as a supported CPU I wood say unlikely Windows 11 will work on your computer.

  Even if your system does support windows 11 it is not something I would recommend rushing to update to as there will be plenty of issues

Thanks

Glen Bracegirdle

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021, 2:20 pm Marvin Hunkin, <startrektech@...> wrote:

HI. USING THIS TOOL AND LOOKS LIKE MY SYSTEM MEETS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND ABLE TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11.

AMY I RIGHT?

WILL PASTE THE RESULTS BELOW.

MARVIN.

WhyNotWin11 Xv 2.2.5.0 Your Windows 11 Compatibility Results are Below

Now Reach WhyNotWin11 via https://www.whynotwin11.org/

Results Based on Currently Known Requirements!

64 Bit CPUOK  Architecture (CPU + OS) 64 Bit OS

UEFIOK  Boot Method

Not Currently Listed as Compatible?  CPU Compatibility Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @

2 CoresOK  CPU Core Count 4 Threads

2304 MHzOK  CPU Frequency

Freedom Scientific AccessibilityOK  DirectX + WDDM2 Display Driver / Intel(R) HD Graphics

GPT DetectedOK  Disk Partition Type

8 GBOK  RAM Installed

EnabledOK  Secure Boot

476 GB C:\OK  Storage Available 1 Drive(s) Meet Requirements

TPM 2 DetectedOK  TPM Version

Check for Updates