moderated Webex

Jim Portillo

Greetings everyone,

I will be playing with this tonight, but was wondering if anyone has been successful at using Webex with JAWS. Some of the parts seem accessible, from what I have begun noticing, while others (like scheduling meetings) not so much.

I’m looking for JAWS commands. What I wasn’t sure about was whether this was more of a computer or a phone app. I would imagine it can be used on both devices.

I literally just downloaded it a few minutes ago, as I will need to use it for some things in a few days and want to become familiar with it.

If you have any suggestions or thoughts on the app, I’d be interested in communicating.

Thank you.

Jim