moderated Re: I need a new accessible address book

Ken Chernack

Marty, I have nothing against Excel.

When sighted it was my favorite Office product.

The current hesitation about an Excel solution is that my other users do not know Excel and not technologically competent to learn what they need to know.

I need a ‘user friendly’ app solution with the basic/elementary user in mind.

Regards.

Ken