From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: September 28, 2021 9:21 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: WINDOWS 11

HI. USING THIS TOOL AND LOOKS LIKE MY SYSTEM MEETS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND ABLE TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11.

AMY I RIGHT?

WILL PASTE THE RESULTS BELOW.

MARVIN.

WhyNotWin11 Xv 2.2.5.0 Your Windows 11 Compatibility Results are Below

Now Reach WhyNotWin11 via https://www.whynotwin11.org/

Results Based on Currently Known Requirements!

64 Bit CPUOK  Architecture (CPU + OS) 64 Bit OS

UEFIOK  Boot Method

Not Currently Listed as Compatible?  CPU Compatibility Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @

2 CoresOK  CPU Core Count 4 Threads

2304 MHzOK  CPU Frequency

Freedom Scientific AccessibilityOK  DirectX + WDDM2 Display Driver / Intel(R) HD Graphics

GPT DetectedOK  Disk Partition Type

8 GBOK  RAM Installed

EnabledOK  Secure Boot

476 GB C:\OK  Storage Available 1 Drive(s) Meet Requirements

TPM 2 DetectedOK  TPM Version

Check for Updates