moderated Re: Question about Windows Defender

Bill White

Hi, Marianne. I think what is going on is that your browser has cookies related to Facebook and Epsilon. You need to get rid of all your cookies associated with Facebook, m.facebook and Epsilon. This is why I wanted to talk with you, and either walk you through the process of starting with a fresh browser with no cookies associated with these websites. I believe that, if I could look at your system, I could rid you of this stuff, and leave all your other cookies in place. I hardly ever delete all my cookies. But when your browser starts giving you trouble, the first thing to do is delete all items in the cache, delete your browsing history and any cookies associated with sites that are giving you trouble.

If you wish, I will help you. Please write back, and I'll see what I can do. I'll need to know which browser you are using when you get epsilon and so forth.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...