From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: September 28, 2021 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail question

Hi, Madison. Since you are getting messages forwarding from your ISP's email
address, forwarded to, not from, your gmail address, you will need to call your
ISP, and find out how to disable forwarding from that ISP's address. It should
be similar to gmail's forwarding options, but since I don't have an email
address at your ISP's domain, I would have no idea where to tell you to look in
their settings options. You will need to log onto your ISP's website, and change
it there.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net