From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 7:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Computer won't allow me too install windows 11.

Good morning everyone,

I sincerely hope that the message that I posted too this list about my not being able too install windows 11 on this computer, which I purchased through computers for the blind, appears too seem as though I'm ungreatful for what was given too me, because it does for me for the most part, enables me too b able too do what I need it for. I mainly use the computer for reading and sending emails, being able too download books from Bard, and doing searches using the internet with the chrome browser. I had too go this route, because I've had too make a lot of co-payments for medical expenses that I incurred over the last two years.