From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pat Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 8:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Computer won't allow me too install windows 11.

I don't think that where the computer came from makes a lot of difference. It was an older donated computer when you received it, so by now it is probably quite elderly. We have an organization near where I live that accepts computers and re-homes them with people who have computer needs. Again, the computers that they deal with are older.
And from what I've seen, as a JAWS user, there was nothing apparent in WIN11 that made me particularly in a hurry to make the jump.
Good luck.
Pat ByrneAt 11:25 PM 9/27/2021, you wrote:

Good evening Brian and Joseph,Â

Yes, the person from the Microsoft disability answer desk, Â did run
the TPM and it did indeed came too the conclusion that this
particular computer wouldn’t be able too install windows 11.Â
Perhaps it is because I purchased this from computers for the blind.Â