I don't think that where the computer came from makes a lot of difference. It was an older donated computer when you received it, so by now it is probably quite elderly. We have an organization near where I live that accepts computers and re-homes them with people who have computer needs. Again, the computers that they deal with are older.
And from what I've seen, as a JAWS user, there was nothing apparent in WIN11 that made me particularly in a hurry to make the jump.
Good luck.
Pat ByrneAt 11:25 PM 9/27/2021, you wrote:

Good evening Brian and Joseph,Â

Yes, the person from the Microsoft disability answer desk,  did run the TPM and it did indeed came too the conclusion that this particular computer wouldn’t be able too install windows 11. Perhaps it is because I purchased this from computers for the blind.Â

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 11:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Computer won't allow me too install windows 11.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 09:20 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

We also need the exact model of this computer so we can figure out if the computer is truly ready for Windows 11.

-
Not that this wouldn't be helpful, but the very latest Windows PC Health Check that Microsoft has released is supposed to be quite accurate as far as detecting whether the hardware on which it is being run can be updated to Windows 11.

It sounds like the results of a run of that tool already has specifically detected that Mr. Cutolo's machine does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for TPM, even if it met every other requirement. And all it takes is one of the required bits to be missing to put the kibosh on upgrading to Windows 11.

~ William Plomer