moderated Re: gmail question

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

As far as I can tell she simply wants to turn off forwarding so unchecking the box to forward is all that is required, the email address can stay in there.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: September 27, 2021 11:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail question

Hi, Madison. I don't understand. You said you wanted to remove an address.
If you don't have a new address that you want your email forwarded to, then just remove the old address, and don't forward.

This is a little confusing, that's why it would be better if I could talk with you. That way, I could answer questions in real time, instead of going back and forth, trying to figure out what you are asking.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net