moderated Computer won't allow me too install windows 11.

Albert Cutolo

               Good evening everyone,

Earlier this afternoon, I got in touch with the people from Microsoft’s disability answer desk  and asked them to see if this computer would be able too install windows 11.  Unfortunately, after they ran the windows help thing,  it said that the chip that is in this computer which is a dell 46 hundred, with a one point two   chip wouldn’t  allow windows 11, too be installed.  He said that I would need a chip that has a two point zero chip, or perhaps, that kind of processor.