moderated Re: Question about Windows Defender

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Is this happening when you run a scan with Windows Defender or just popping up at random?

In either case, I’d call Microsoft Accessibility and see if they can help determine how legitimate this is, or isn’t.  800-936-5900

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com