moderated Re: Question about Windows Defender

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Is this happening when you run a scan with Windows Defender or just popping up at random?

In either case, I’d call Microsoft Accessibility and see if they can help determine how legitimate this is, or isn’t.  800-936-5900

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” – Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 2:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about Windows Defender

I go to m.facebook.com on my Windows computer and it takes me to Epsilon. If I just go to facebook.com I am stuck and can’t go any further.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Question about Windows Defender

I would doubt its anything to do with windows defender either , so Thats irrelevant

I would go to facebook.com directly, rather than clicking on any links in emails or popups you are receiving, which may be a scam or not, but best to be on the safe side, eh?

Sent: 27 September 2021 21:25
Subject: Question about Windows Defender

I am running Windows Defender and I keep getting messages from FaceBook to change my password. It has happened 3 times in the last month. I know this is not a JAWS question but does anyone have any suggestions about why this is happening? I have a Windows 10 computer and all Windows updates are current.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.