From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 9:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Beta Will Not Read E-Mail Messages

Are you running the latest Jaws 2022 Beta? I would consider myself to be a fairly advanced computer user and especially taks I do all the time I like to do very fast which of course is a reason why I use Eloquence and I would definitely say Jaws 2022 is very responsive in Outlook when navigating mailboxes, deleting items and so on. As for opening mails it really depends a bit on the content on the message, the length of a thread etc., but Jaws 2022 here is also faster than Jaws 2021 ever was. And finally I assume it also depends a bit on your internet speed, whether you have a reasonably fast system with an SSD and all that.