moderated Re: gmail question

Bill White

Hi, Madison. It's in the same dialog as your current forwarding address.
Here's how my dialog looks on gmail,

Forwarding:
Choices
Setting
Choices
Forwarding:
Disable forwarding radio button not checked
1 of 2
Forward a copy of incoming mail to radio button checked
2 of 2

you need to change it so that
Disable forwarding radio button not checked
is changed to
Disable forwarding radio button checked

by spacing on the
Disable forwarding radio button not checked
option.

By the way, Madison, the reason my dialog looks this way is that I am using
Basic html mode in gmail.

If you need help with this, I will send you my phone number in the United
States. Because I know you are in Canada, another option is that, when you
receive my private message with my phone number, you can reply back, and
give me yours instead. I have free calling to Canada, and I won't be charged
if I call you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net